Booking the Victorian Candy Cart is ever so easy. Just call us direct or email with the date you require, location and which package you prefer. A delivery charge is applicable after 15 miles and may change due to event location.
Our carts are all bespoke handmade carts with fully functional wheels for those of you looking to book a real authentic sweet cart for your event.
Large Victorian Sweet Cart Prices
If needed we can also set up a payment plan to make the booking even easier by spreading the cost, although a deposit is enough to secure any date.
- BRONZE PACKAGE: This is for anyone wishing to hire the cart on its own, with no confectionery, no decoration or glassware. Ideally for a company show, wedding cake stand, champagne bar or even doing your own diy wedding sweet buffet. We will site & collect the cart from your required venue, at any given time.
Price: from £80 (deposit required)
- BRONZE PACKAGE PLUS: Exactly as above but also includes the glassware, tongs, scoops, sweet bags, decoration & fairy lights if required, but no confectionery.
Price: from £100 (deposit required)
- BRONZE PACKAGE PLUS SWEETS: A great package for approx 60-70 people. As above package, with decoration, fairy lights etc and also includes the confectionery, approx 100g each, with no attendant.
Price: from £175 (deposit required)
(Attendant if required is £20 extra, for upto 3hrs, no deposit then required)
Depending on location the below packages are also available for overnight hire if applicable
- SILVER PACKAGE: A great package for any event – christenings, birthday parties, weddings etc. The price includes a colour-coordinated cart, to match the occasion, full set-up & delivery and also a minimum of 8 different sweetie favourites, eg: jelly beans, flumps, flying saucers & cola cubes. All glassware, tongs, sweet bags & scoops are provided. This package caters for approx 125 guests.
Price: from £199. (deposit required) As is more popular and fun for your guests, depending on the location, we can also set up the cart anytime required and collect the following day with extra lights fitted etc for night time use. Add a ferries wheel for £50 and use it as a cup cake stand.
- GOLD PACKAGE: A great package for larger events. As normal we deliver & set-up the cart at your required location/venue, and supply a great selection of confectionery. The cart will also be colour co-ordinated to match. Serves approx 180 guests and comes complete with all glassware, tongs, scoops & sweet bags. The glassware will only hold a certain amount of sweets, so may be re-stocked during your event. Minimum of 10 different sweets supplied. Feel free to let us know your favourites.
Price: from £225. (deposit required) As is more popular and fun for your guests, depending on the location, we can also set up the cart anytime required and collect the following day with extra lights fitted etc for night time use. Add a ferries wheel for £50 and use it as a cup cake stand.
Experience: When deciding on any of our services, be rest assured that your booking a family owned and run Company with many years experience, which shows our commitment to providing the very best service possible for what is a very important day, whatever the occasion. We don’t live by the fact that we’ve won awards and worked on many TV shows, but by the fact that currently 74% of our work is from re bookings and recommendations. Others may copy us and offer inferior cheaper services, but we stand by the fact that we offer our customers over and above of what is expected for each booking, and to be treated not just as a customer once but as a customer of the future.
DISCOUNTS FOR BOOKING MORE THAN ONE SERVICE:
CANDY FLOSS – CANDY CART – CANDY FERRIS WHEEL – POPCORN HIRE – CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN – NACHO STAND – WAFFLE CART – SWEET TABLE BUFFET. x
- Personalised Sweet Bags: We always supply sweet bags but offer this as an added extra. Available at a cost of £9.99 per 50. They come supplied in traditional print, 6×6, with date, name/s and a choice of Save the Date, Wedding Day, Take a Treat & Love is Sweet. Most colour prints available.
- How long is the cart at your event? The cart can be left from the start to finish of any event and also overnight if your Venue allows this but we will require a small deposit. If a server is required for the silver/gold package then up to 3hrs & we can also supply staff for any length of time for any event at a cost of £10 an hour.
- Larger events: We can cater for any sized event at any location, so please feel free to send us a message with your requirements and we will be more than happy to help.
- Wedding Wishing Well: Only £15 to hire if booked with one of our packages. £30 on its own, within a certain distance of Bishop Auckland, County Durham.
- Sweet Card Cart: Currently the only one in the Country, that we know of, (before its blatantly copied) £50 to hire or £25 with one of our packages. Colour coordinated to match with bows if required. Please view Photo album page.
- Royal Mail style Wedding Post Box: Only £15 to hire if booked with one of our packages. £30 on its own, within a certain distance of our office in Bishop Auckland, County Durham.
- Sweet Choices: We offer a minimum amount of choice, to keep the display looking its best, and can also offer or match any other service, using different size glassware to accommodate more choices if required and the sweets will be equalled over the amount of choices.
Terms & Conditions:
Dietary Concerns: We never supply bubblegum (unless specifically requested) at any event and can also cater for most dietary needs, such as dairy free, lactose free, vegetarian suitable, HFA approved, gluten free & sugar free confectionery. If you have any queries regarding the sweets, please speak to a member of staff on 01388 229214 or send us an email.
Insurance: We are an established business and hold full public liability insurance & all other relevant certificates, which we will be more than happy to forward to your Venue on request.
Hygiene Certificates: Our staff are all hygiene qualified & approved to catering supervisor standard which is over and above what is required. Hygiene is our number one priority for all our services. eg: all sweets jars etc are sealed until guests arrive.
Freshest Sweets: The leftover sweets on the candy display are left and bagged at the event for your guests when a server is present. If the candy is left overnight its out of our hands, although we do advise you to ask the hotel staff to put aside any you would like to keep as any left on cart collection are thrown away. We never ever, on any occasion re-use sweets from a previous booking and all sweets are delivered fresh weekly. We believe great work today, creates more work tomorrow 🙂
Child suitable: Please be aware that we advise all children are supervised by a suitable adult at all times when using any of our carts/services, as we cannot be help responsible for any breakages/incidents whatsoever.
Please be advised to book early: A small deposit secures any service for your special date x