Looking at starting a sweet candy cart sweet hire business? Due to the amount of calls we receive on a weekly basis for sweet cart bookings outside of the North East, we are now looking for more partners in all areas outside of our area, to join us in this new exciting event venture. Unlike some business opportunities, you will have no ongoing costs from us whatsoever, and all the profit generated is your own.
Along with professional support, we will supply you with the following:
• Your very own bespoke website using a business name of your choice, where available.
• Our web design Company will create a unique, Internet ready, hand coded site that will be easily searchable and user friendly.
• One hand made Victorian sweet cart.
• One 4oz high quality popcorn machine & cart.
• All handmade glassware & utensils to have you fully equipped & ready for your first function.
• Enough sweets to be able to complete at least 2 large functions.
• Local to you Newspaper advert & up to 10,000 bespoke leaflets.
• All enquiries to our site for events in your area will be passed directly to you at no cost, for the full time that you own the company.
Like a franchise only better. You are buying a ready-made business, with Internet presence, ready to start making money, with all the help and advice from us that you need. This is a great opportunity for people wanting to start working from home, or even to add onto an already existing business.
Small print: You will have no ongoing costs from us whatsoever, and will run the business as your own entirely, with advice if needed. Apart from your own generated bookings, all booking enquiries made through us for your area will also be passed onto you, as we will always work together rather than class you as competition and you will be able to make as much or as little profit as you like, depending on the hours you would like to work.
Please phone us on 01388 229214 to check area availability and for any questions that you may have, or email email@example.com
Areas already taken are:
All of the North of England is now covered from Yorkshire to Northumberland, although we are now seeking partners to our enquiries in all other areas, especially Birmingham the North West and Devon & Cornwall.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thornaby on Tees
Berwick upon Tweed
Currently experiencing a high volume of calls for events and bookings in the London/South East areas and this is a massive growth area for a potential partner.
“Our number one aim is to provide a network of high quality suppliers covering all areas of the UK, using the same bespoke quality carts and equipment with a service and reputation to match”