It was lovely to see you on Saturday. I’m glad that I was able to have a quick chat with you.
The sweet cart looked fantastic! It was a great addition to the room. I couldn’t have been more pleased so ‘thank you’. The Bride and Groom really loved it.
Honestly, if you could have seen the look on the children’s faces when they opened the door and saw the sweet cart set up – their jaws literally dropped and then their faces just lit up. It caused a real flurry of excitement.
It wasn’t long before the grown-ups were gathered round helping themselves to the sweets too. Many guests described the sweet cart as the ‘finishing touch’ to help make a wedding evening just perfect.
Here is just some of the comments I picked up on:
“Wow! What a great addition!”
“I love the personalised sweet bags!”
“All my childhood favourite sweets here!”
“Mmmm – irresistible…”
“What a great idea to offer guests a pick and mix selection.”
“The sweet cart looks fantastic. A really nice range of sweets to choose from too.”
“We can have some now and pack some to take home too.”
My personal recommendation which you are welcome to use if you wish:
I booked Victorian Sweet Cart Company to provide the sweets/treats for guests at our wedding. From the outset, the communication from the company was first class – prompt, reliable and always helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They were happy to meet any request – whether it was a specific sweet needed, a special personalised message on the sweet bags or a colour scheme for the cart.
I would highly recommend Victorian Sweet Cart Company for any occasion. It was a great hit with all our guests and added a real finishing touch to the event.
Anyway, thanks again. And thanks too for making the effort to get the lemon bonbons. They were delicious.
- The students loved the snow cones and the flavours were an absolute hit especially the sour bubblegum. Many thanks and hopefully see your team with your fab outside snow hut same time next year, well done easily coping with approx 2000 of us 🙂 xx Sharon Ellison (Univeristy of Essex – May 2016)
- Cheers everyone at the Victorian Sweet Cart Company for supplying your beautiful snow cone bar station and supplying super fruity snow cones for all of our guests, sorry about the mad rush at the start lol, will be booking you again for our next Company bash at Christmas 🙂 x Lynne Hovington (Energy – Oxford – 1st August 2015)
- Hi, Thank you very much & thank you for the fantastic sweet cart. It looked amazing & was a winner with everyone. Thanks again. Vicky Goundry xx (Wedding – Rockliffe Hall – Hurworth – April 2015)
- Many thanks for supplying your lovely chocolate fountain and massive (we could not believe how big) jelly bean stand to cater for our 500 clients and associates. 5 star service and lovely staff and we will be booking again soon for our Christmas bash, albeit we will book earlier this time 😉 Michael Smythe (Intelligent Finance – NEC – March 2015)
- Thank you, the popcorn & candy floss carts were amazing, everybody loved it & the girls on the machines were lovely x Hollie & Carrie Thompson (Wedding – Jesmond Dene House – Newcastle – February 2015)
- Absolutely 5 stars from all of us. The staff coped great with an influx of 800 guests and the chocolate fountain, photo booth and the freshly made waffles were a massive hit. Looking forward to Seeing you all again next year Merry Christmas x 🙂 Marie Tuplin (Royal Mail – Oxford – December 2014)
Thank you so much for the wonderful sweet cart that you provided on Saturday. We were really really pleased with it and so were our guests! And thanks again for the extra 12 bags of sweets! I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Thank you, Becky & Michael (Wedding – Nostell Priory – Wakefield – July 2014)
- Thank you so much for a fantastic service. So many people commented on the popcorn and candyfloss and amazing service and selection. I have passed your details onto people asking about your services for parties. Thank you once again for a fantastic service I will add a review to your page when we return from honeymoon x Jamie & Colin ( Wedding – Lumley Castle – Barons Hall – March 2014)
- We wanted to say a big thank you for the sweets buffet at our wedding at the Black Swan Helmsley. It was absolutely fantastic, our guests really enjoyed it and got stuck in and we also bagged some up for our guests to leave with the following day and we kept some for ourselves. Love Pete & Lucy x 🙂 (wedding – Black Swan – Helmsley)
- Thank you so much we had an amazing day the sweet cart went down a storm 🙂 the service was great. Clare & Paul x (wedding – Judges Country Hotel Yarm – Jan 2014)
- “Made my little boys party…. Lovely people and realistically priced:- one very happy mammy :))) highly recommend” Lee-ann Harker x (birthday party – Crook Masonic Hall – Nov 2013)
- “Thanks so much for your services….it was great to have and a definite hit! Thanks again, Sara x (wedding – Allerton Hall – Oct 2013)
- Thanks very much we really loved the candyfloss as did everyone else! Thanks again for making it extra special for us. Holly & Leon x (Wedding – Newton hall – Sept 2013)
- Fantastic sweet cart at our wedding, excellent service. They even got sweets that we specially requested. Everyone at the Wedding commented on how good they were. Thank you. Mr & Mrs Sexton (Wedding – Shotton Hall – July 2013)
Would like to say a big thank you for Saturday, the Sweetie Cart was loved by everyone, it added fun to the evening and took everyone back to their childhood lol. Also thank you very much for the card it was lovely 🙂 Regards, Laura & Rob Sedlatschek (Wedding – Wynyard Hall – July 2013)
Just want to say a BIG thankyou to Victorian Sweet Cart Company for making my wedding reception perfect! The candy cart was a great hit to guests and everyone commented on how amazing it was! Thankyou xxxx Lisa & Aaron Shaw (Wedding – Tree Bridge Hotel – Middlesbrough – June 2013)
“Thanks so much, we had an awesome day and the candy floss and sweets were a huge hit with everyone!!! Thanks so much to your lovely staff who were there on the day, you helped make a fantastic celebration extra special xXx” Claire Bly (Christening – Blaydon RFC – Newcastle June 2013)