Candy Buffets + Pick n Mix
For all your North East candy buffets & Wedding sweet tables, delivered and set up in the Venue of your choice. All of your confectionery will be supplied fresh from our weekly delivery of some of the most popular and tastiest sweets available, so your guaranteed that your sweets are the freshest possible. We never ever on any occasion re-use sweets from a previous function. We can also cater for most dietary requirements and any special requests, please let us know on booking.
The candy buffet prices and sweet cart prices differ slightly as more sweets are provided per person on a buffet to cover a larger display area, & also for no cart being used.
£50 refundable deposit required and returned on complete undamaged collection.
Candy buffet 1:
This candy buffet serves approx 60 guests and will be set up on a table supplied by your Venue. Comes complete with sweets, scoops/tongs, sweet bags, glassware & dressed table to match colour scheme if requested.
Candy Buffet 2:
This candy buffet serves approx 100 guests and will be set up on a table supplied by your Venue. Complete with, sweet bags, sweets, glassware, tongs/scoops, & dressed table to match colour scheme if requested.
Candy Buffet 3:
This candy buffet serves approx 150 guests and will be set up on a table supplied by your Venue. Complete with, sweet bags, sweets, glassware, tongs/scoops, & dressed table to match colour scheme if requested.
Candy Buffet 4:
This candy buffet serves approx 200 guests and will be set up on a table supplied by your Venue. Complete with, sweet bags, sweets, glassware, tongs/scoops, & dressed table to match colour scheme if requested.
On request we are also able to cater for larger events & corporate functions.
Pick and Mix Stand:
Any North East location. Available to hire. Pick n Mix stand that can hold upto a massive 60kg of great sweetie favourites. More suited for large / corporate events of 300 people +. Also can be supplied with a uniformed server and branded with your corporate logo or event. Please see the stand photo on our album page and for a quote, feel free to email us at email@example.com with Venue details – amount of guests & date required.
Personalised Sweet Bags: We always supply sweet bags but also offer personalised bags as an added extra. Available at a cost of £9.99 per 50. They come supplied in traditional print, 6×6, with date, name/s and a choice of Save the Date, Wedding Day, Take a Treat & Love is Sweet. Most colour prints available.
- How long is the cart/glassware at your event? The cart can be left from the start to finish of any event and also overnight if your Venue allows this but we will require a small deposit. If a server is required for the silver/gold package then up to 3hrs & we can also supply staff for any length of time for any event at a cost of £10 an hour.
- Larger events: We can cater for any sized event at any location, so please feel free to send us a message with your requirements and we will be more than happy to help.
- Wedding Wishing Well: Only £15 to hire if booked with one of our packages. £30 on its own, within a certain distance of Bishop Auckland, County Durham.
- Sweet Card Cart: Currently the only one in the Country, that we know of, (before its blatantly copied) £50 to hire or £25 with one of our packages. Colour coordinated to match with bows if required. Please view Photo album page.
- Royal Mail style Wedding Post Box: Only £15 to hire if booked with one of our packages. £30 on its own, within a certain distance of Bishop Auckland, County Durham.
- Sweet Choices: We offer a minimum amount of choice, to keep the display looking its best, but can offer or match any other service but different size glassware will be used to accommodate more choices if required
Insurance: We are an established business and hold full public liability insurance & all other relevant certificates, which we will be more than happy to forward to your Venue on request.
Hygiene Certificates: Our staff are all hygiene qualified & approved to catering supervisor standard which is over and above what is required. Hygiene is our number one priority for all our services. eg: all sweets jars etc are sealed until guests arrive.
Freshest Sweets: The leftover sweets on any candy display are left and bagged at the event for your guests when a server is present. If the candy cart is left overnight we advise you to ask the hotel staff to put aside any you would like to keep as any left on cart collection are thrown away. We never ever, on any occasion re-use sweets from a previous booking and all sweets are delivered the same week as we have heard of a few larger hotels & venues offering similar services and storing the sweets for months which has a detrimental effect on the quality.
Child suitable: Please be aware that we advise all children are supervised by a suitable adult at all times when using any of our carts/services, as we cannot be help responsible for any breakages/incidents whatsoever.
Please be advised to book early: A small deposit secures any cart for your special date x